We have been working to ensure that we can offer the best service while maintaining the highest safety and sanitation standards to keep our staff and guests safe. During this pandemic we will be following all rules and best practices that have been set forth by both the Virginia Craft Brewers Guild and the Governor of Virginia Mandates, as well as any other relevant industry partners and professionals.
This has been a challenging situation for all to navigate and we appreciate all the continued support, partnership and community love that we have received.
Per State mandate: if you plan to enter the taproom or move throughout the space to and from your table, you must wear a mask that is covering your nose and mouth when entering, ordering, and moving throughout the space. You do not need to wear a mask at your table.
• All staff has been trained on sanitation and safety
• All staff is required to wear face masks
• All areas will be sanitized every hour and any high touch and customer interaction areas will be sanitized after each interaction.
• No tables may be shared with parties that are not together regardless of size.
• No parties of more than 10 will be allowed.
• No more than 10 people will be allowed in line in the tap room to order their beer to take to the outside area.
• All six-foot social distancing must always be maintained, our tables inside and outside will be arranged to accommodate this and therefore tables may not be rearranged or moved.
• Please do not visit the brewery if you are ill, have been, or may have been exposed to COVID-19.
• No standing/congregating in the taproom or brewhouse is permitted.
• There are clearly marked spaces to stand 6 feet apart as well as arrows to help the flow of people maintain the proper distance.
• There are sanitizer stations set up throughout for the use of the guests.
• We have added touchless paper towel dispensers and lights in the restrooms.
• Pets and children are still welcome to visit, but please be aware that you are responsible for them maintaining the social distancing requirements and children 5 and older are required to have a mask as well, per the mandate.
We will continue to offer our online ordering and curbside To Go service
New hours will be:
Monday and Tuesday 12-6
Wednesday thru Saturday 12-8
We look forward to safely raising a pint with you soon!
We will continue to update our procedures and policies as the situation warrants.